FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jen Hobbs, Publicist – JenMHobbs@gmail.com / 845-863-6448
The Clintons’ War On Women
By Roger Stone and Robert Morrow
Hillary Clinton is running for president as an “advocate of women and girls,” but the hypocritical way she treats women in her personal quest for power could only be described as waging a war on women. In the stunning exposé The Clintons’ War On Women, New York Times bestselling author and longtime U.S. political insider Roger Stone reveals how Bill and Hillary Clinton systematically abuse women and others – sexually, physically, and psychologically – in their scramble for power and wealth.
The authors map the arc of Bill and Hillary’s crimes and cover-ups, starting with details about their crimes in Arkansas, as well as Bill Clinton’s time in the White House, Hillary’s tenure as Secretary of State, their time at the Clinton Foundation, and concluding with Hillary’s current campaign for president.
“If Hillary intends to build her campaign around an appeal to women, her campaign theme is on quicksand,” says Stone, who unravels the Clintons’ many crimes against women. “Hillary is a life-time abuser of women and her advocacy on women issues rings hollow.”
In The Clintons’ War on Women, the appalling truth about the Clintons is finally revealed without apology:
- The details of Bill’s rape of 19-year-old Eileen Wellstone, for which he was thrown out of Oxford
- Bill’s sexual assaults on other women such as Juanita Broaddrick , Carolyn Moffet, Liz Ward Gracen, Helen Dowdy, Paula Jones, Christy Zercher, and Kathleen Willey among dozens of others.
- Hillary’s use of heavy-handed private detectives to collect information on Bill’s victims and then silence them.
- Hillary’s strange relationship with top aide Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner’s wife.
- The Clintons’ association with convicted pedophile and family friend Bill Jeffrey Epstein.
- The identities of Clinton Presidential Library’s multi-million dollar donors, such as the Sultan of Brunei, a pedophile sultan, who maintains an under-age harem of girls in the country he rules.
- The identity of Chelsea Clinton’s real father (hint: not Bill).
- The adult Chelsea’s “Reign of Terror” at the Clinton Foundation, and why co-workers call her nasty, entitled, and abusive.
- Even more dark family secrets are divulged, such as Bill Clinton’s ties to murder, his time in drug rehab, and the abandonment of his African-American son, and much more.
The Clintons’ War on Women is the first book to document the couple’s affiliations to crimes against womankind.
“Hillary often forgets that hypocrisy is not a virtue,” states Stone. “The key to defeating Hillary is to prove who she really is to women voters.”
The Clintons’ War on Women exposes Hillary Clinton for who she really is, before she can receive the Democratic nomination, and before she can continue to wage war on women as the next Commander-in-Chief. Anyone who cares about the future of the United States will want to read this tell-all.
Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative and pundit. A veteran of eight national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents before leaving the GOP for the Libertarian Party. He is author of the New York Times bestseller The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ and has written for Fox Opinion, Breitbart News, StoneZone.com, and the Op-Ed page of the New York Times. A well-known voice in politics for over forty years, Roger Stone often gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas on Fox News, CNN, CNBC, and MSNBC. He lives in South Florida.
Robert Morrow is a political researcher and historian with expertise on the Clintons, the Bush family, and the JFK assassination. He holds a history degree from Princeton University and an MBA from the University of Texas. He lives in Austin, Texas.